Tuesday, December 1, 2009

how many weeks make a month?

Okay- not sure if I am supposed to say this is my 4th week, or month surgiversary- 11/2 to 12/2!
In any case it has been rather a frantic,week. I am honestly not losing much- this week all of 1.6 lbs? Not much , but considering how poorly I did this week I am not surprised. I find that with lots of activity and rushing around which will happen during holidays and family gatherings, Children home etc... It is hard to have a quiet moment to swallow. I was sick twice this week after eating, and found food was stuck more than any other week. All due to an atmosphere not conducive to chewing thoroughly and not rushing. I have also not been a poster child for how to do this correctly. I have not had enough calories, or water, or vitamins....I am thoroughly ashamed- but oh well. Now that my house is my own again I will make a greater effort to follow the rules. I am concerned about what will happen down the road a couple of months if I do not. I will not be happy if my hair all falls out!

On a happier note, I have been out and bought some new P.J.'s and a nightgown in smaller - much smaller sizes- than I was wearing before. I also pulled a cute pink and black animal striped fitted cardigan out of the closet I always thought of as my "thin " clothes- and am wearing it right now! I even was out and about and didn't feel the need to cover up my lower half like I usually do- with a longer top or cape etc. So I am feeling more free and confident no matter what the scale does each week. I feel a lot of improvement in this first month overall.

I have been to more social events than normal for me and have had some wonderful compliments - which never hurts!

So I quess that is all for now...no words of wisdom today.

Love to all who pass by to read my musings.

Have a great week .


No comments:

Post a Comment